STATEMANT OF PURPOSE

WELCOME - this site is dedicated to organizing the effort to TAKE MUSKEGON BACK in 2010.

To do that we have to start now. Here is my plan. Don't like it ? let's change it.
BUT LET'S GET TO IT.

Impossible??? Only if we don't try.

PRECINCT DELEGATES RULE

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Talking To My Self

A Sense of Humor Helps

--------------

Hey there what are you trying to do bud?

Simple, I want to Take Muskegon Back.

Back from what?

Back from the economic abyss Muskegon along with the rest of Michigan is teetering on the edge of, brought there by the Democrat leadership’s agenda. If you don’t believe me, look at an article Nick at Right Michigan wrote. It shows the case for why I’m saying the abyss is near.
-----link-----
http://www.rightmichigan.com/story/2008/11/19/131230/60
---------------
So what do you think you can do here on this blog that nobody watches? In the shelter of your computer in your little shack of a house? You don’t even have a furnace, you just heat with wood.

Well guy, like Janus Joplin said “Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose.” I’m a lot closer to that freedom than most. Because of my humble circumstances, I find my self with a bit of a different perspective on things than some other Republicans. I feel that I might be able to offer a different slant on things. Plus I’m not of the Party, because I’m new to it, I’m not tied into the structure. There is freedom to be found there, that let’s me think new thoughts. Or at least come up with new ways to do old things. Maybe think out of the box a bit.

You got that right. You’re not only out of the box but out in left field.

Hold up there, if you are putting me out in the field I’d prefer right field.

Yeah. Yeah so you’re a real riot. A real funny guy. But I repeat what do you think you can do that the whole party apparatus couldn’t do. Just Who Do You Think You Are.

Sorry you don’t think one man can make a difference. I do. So I’ll try if you don’t mind. By the way is there anything that I can do for you today?

You’re nuts, I’m leaving I have to go to a meeting then a business lunch, I’ll donate $50 to the Sparrow club though they do great things for sparrows.

Well good for you, nice talking to you, hope you make a difference.

Regards, Live Dangerously Be A Conservative

PS. See our side bar under “Plea for Help” for an update on some of the mechanics of trying to make a difference.

No comments: