STATEMANT OF PURPOSE

WELCOME - this site is dedicated to organizing the effort to TAKE MUSKEGON BACK in 2010.

To do that we have to start now. Here is my plan. Don't like it ? let's change it.
BUT LET'S GET TO IT.

Impossible??? Only if we don't try.

PRECINCT DELEGATES RULE

Monday, March 2, 2009

Some Updates

First here is a link to my other site about some updates to the Adopt a Precinct program.
-----link-----
http://bottomuppolitics.blogspot.com/2009/03/adopt-precinct.html
--------------
Next is an article about the new Lions Club chapter of Muskegon.
-----article-----
http://www.mlive.com/opinion/muskegon/index.ssf/2009/02/editorial_roar_of_welcome_for.html
-----------------
I'm a new member.!!! I am going to the first meeting March 3rd, 6pm at the Shoreling Inn and Suites downtown first floor. This is to start the chapter. This is a great idea.

This is a type of thing I've been talking about for a long time. I hope I can be a part of it.

Join us, become a member.

Regards, Live Dangerously Be A Conservative

No comments: