STATEMANT OF PURPOSE

WELCOME - this site is dedicated to organizing the effort to TAKE MUSKEGON BACK in 2010.

To do that we have to start now. Here is my plan. Don't like it ? let's change it.
BUT LET'S GET TO IT.

Impossible??? Only if we don't try.

PRECINCT DELEGATES RULE

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

F L A S H !!!

Hey Precinct Delegates out there.

This Sat. 3/14/09 --- 9:00 registration. Presentation 9:30-11:30.

That is this weekend. Sorry for the late notice, I just found out about it. I’m going. I can make it.

-----link------
http://www.livingstonrepublicans.com/162.html?psid=0sID8NBcj7USsBXgCMus
---------------

I called up Norm Shinkle and he gave me Cindy Pine’s # over at Livingston County. She called me back we emailed and the event linked above is open to us. This sounds like a professional presentation. I’m hoping to learn a lot about what this website is for.

How to Organize-Take Muskegon Back.

I just emailed a request to our Muskegon County Party to batch email our Musk. PDs. About it. This is really short notice. May not have Time my bad.

All will not be lost. Cindy said that they hope to make a tape of this so I hope to get a copy and present it here. Try to stir up some activity.

{my edit 3/12/09 1;10 PM address is 6870 Grand River Rd, Brighton, Mi 48114}

Feel free to come, feel free to call me for questions. My # is 231-728-3455 Bob Carr.

I’ll report on the presentation afterwards.

No comments: