STATEMANT OF PURPOSE

WELCOME - this site is dedicated to organizing the effort to TAKE MUSKEGON BACK in 2010.

To do that we have to start now. Here is my plan. Don't like it ? let's change it.
BUT LET'S GET TO IT.

Impossible??? Only if we don't try.

PRECINCT DELEGATES RULE

Sunday, December 21, 2008

And So It Goes

Heard the rumor that Norm Shinkle is bowing out of the race for Michigan Republican Chair. Leaving Jack Hoogendyk and Ron Wiser. I've recently talked with Wiser and he seems a capable and intelligent person. Definately a cut above, above what I'm still not sure. Sounds too much like where we've already been with little success. He does sound like he is on top of the game at least as far as connections to the powers in the party and especially the fundraisers of the party. I just had a hard time feeling like I should be saying Hello Mr. Ambassador, Instead of Hi Ron. But that's just me.

I hear that Norm will be endorsing Ron Wiser and will have a place working for him. That will at least let the lowly PDS in the door. Norm I'm sure will see to that at least. So on the money and the elite and somewhat on the "back to local support level" things could be worse.

I wonder just what the emphasis will be under Wiser. I talked at legnth with him about what we are going to do with the county and township and Precinct efforts. I heard the same "wisdom" that I had heard during the last election. It didn't work then, from what I heard or didn't hear it probably won't work in 2010. We need to rely less on the off year out of power surge everyone is hoping for and put the effort into enlarging our base. We need a solid simple message and alot more feet on the ground. To accomplish that we will need real help in training and real hands on efforts. Not a two hour seminar in Lansing, but emails on all the how to recruit PD-candidates possible and how to's on putting on mini fundraisers and community service efforts.

I assume that this will get done on a piece meal effort as in the last election. I was hoping for some help. Guess It's back to the old Standby, What Can I Do Today?

I hope to see where Jack Hoogendyk is at now and see if there is any hope for a more conservative message to fuel our next efforts. If I sound discouraged, maybe it's that I just shoveled for 3 hours or maybe it was remembering all that I shovelled last election.

Regards, Live Dangerously Be A Conservative

No comments: