STATEMANT OF PURPOSE

WELCOME - this site is dedicated to organizing the effort to TAKE MUSKEGON BACK in 2010.

To do that we have to start now. Here is my plan. Don't like it ? let's change it.
BUT LET'S GET TO IT.

Impossible??? Only if we don't try.

PRECINCT DELEGATES RULE

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

IS THIS FACILITATING OR WHAT ?????

Needless to say, if you follow this or my "Bottom Up Politics" blog you know how adament I am about using the Precinct Delegate approach as the means to enlarge and invigorate our Base. We have had a hard time recruiting PDs because we treat them as the low man on the totem pole. Usually make fun of them if anything. We should be doing exactly the opposite. We should elevate them, we should get out of their way and help them, we should get their ideas THEN form our marching orders. We should have groups in every precinct. We need to listen to the PDs. and the Candidates at the Township level. It's a two way street brother.
Check out the following link I got from Norm Shinkle who is running for State Chairman. See the top of my right side bar for updates on that race.

It's a long read but well worth the time.

-----link-----
http://www.shinkleforchair.com/Contents/file/The%20Way%20Forward.pdf
--------------

I hope Jack forgives me, but Norm just seems like he is talking my story. He seems to have a real plan and the focus is on the right thing. This is my opinion.

This guy is after my heart. After reading the last article in the MRPWATCH site at the top of my side bar. I wish Jack H. would join with Nrom S. and together they could have a chance against Wiser and his money.

The Main thing is to Elect Republicans. What we've been doing didn't work, we need change and Wiser isn't it.

Jack and Norm could unite the base as never before.

Think I'm on this bandwagon.

Regards, Live Dangerously Be A Conservative.

No comments: