STATEMANT OF PURPOSE

WELCOME - this site is dedicated to organizing the effort to TAKE MUSKEGON BACK in 2010.

To do that we have to start now. Here is my plan. Don't like it ? let's change it.
BUT LET'S GET TO IT.

Impossible??? Only if we don't try.

PRECINCT DELEGATES RULE

Thursday, April 30, 2009

PD workshop update

My best laid plans are gone assunder

No power point by somebody from state. Too short of notice or I wasn't forcefull enough. The County party is pulling it together well with what they had to work with. Our Chairs and ex Chair Bob Scolnik will fill in. I don't know but I think Holly Hughes will ad something about the adopt a precinct program.

The new idea is we need to learn to crawl before we can walk. So much for help from the state. I learned Wiser likes short messages on his blackberry, I just sent him a shorty.

I'm going to go to watch and learn then get my lunch for $10 off. Maybe I'll bring some old shoes to throw at Huntsman or anyone else I feel like, to raise some excitement. Maybe set up a booth selling them outside? What ya think Big Mark you want some shoes? 1 buck a piece.

Should be fun going to Hart for the Oceana Lincoln Day Dinner. Just eat and listen and leave the driving to someone else this time. Thanks Jon.

Regards, Live Dangerously Be A Conservative

No comments: